The CX-Ray still receives the best results in fatigue testing of any spoke. Its unique strength and flexibility make the CX-Ray suitable for most bicycle disciplines. The middle section of the spoke is drawn then pressed in a special mould to form its specific profile. CX-Ray spokes are used by top bike racers and triathletes around the world. Even downhillers use them, recognising their strength and flexibility. Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production make this all possible. The CX-Ray fits is all standard hub holes.
- No more extra hub hole design; the hub manufacturer’s guarantee is unaffected.
- Almost as light as Titanium.
- Longer lasting than any other spokes on the market. Extremely high fatigue test results
- Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production.
- The best aerodynamic spoke available.
- Produced from high-tensile, fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel conforming to the Sapim quality standard specifications.
- 14 Gauge
- Diameter: 2.0 – (0.9×2.2) – 2.0mm
- Elliptic aero part 0.9 x 2.2mm
- Fatigue Tests: 3.5 million Revolutions
- Strength Tests: 1600 N/mm2
- Supplied with Silver 14mm Alloy Nipples
- Weight: 272g (64x260mm)